Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BIG story.

For the big semester story, I want to focus on the admissions office.  As a tour guide I have seen a decrease in the number of tours coming to Witt (or maybe I just have the wrong tour time), but the number of applications that the university has received over the past couple of months has been one of the highest recorded numbers of prospective students.
 
So, basically I want to compare the class sizes over the past few years to the number of applications/admitted students to see if there has been a drastic increase or decrease over the years.

Depending on how much information I get, I would also like to hone in on how the economy had effected Witt in terms of number of students, or to them $$$$, but I'm not sure if I want to dive into this--I may just want to focus mainly on admissions rate.

We'll see where I can go with this. There are so many ideas to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment