Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The "uncreative gene"...

Thinking of a story idea is serious business. I call myself a creative person, but after these past couple of weeks, my self-perception is starting to change.  After googling blog ideas, and asking friends for story ideas, I wonder why I am unable to come up with these things myself! As an (ex) Editor-In-Chief of my high school newspaper, story ideas were easy to come by--so does that mean I lost that ability after three years of college? Maybe it's the beer.
Although, after googling the word "uncreative", in an attempt to find an "uncreative" picture, I stumbled across Wordpress about, what do you know...uncreative blogs!!


Now that gives me a tiny bit of self-assurance...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, in Journalism last semester, it was so easy for me to come up with a new and newsworthy story every week. Now this semester, I can barely come up with any. Good thing we don't have to write one once a week, I don't think that would go over very well

    ReplyDelete